Sara turned 7 months old on January 11. She's already pulling herself up to a stand on whatever she can get ahold of! She's also getting up on her hands and knees and rocking, trying hard to go somewhere, but without much luck. Slow down, Sara! You're getting too big, too fast! She keeps meeting all her milestones at least a month before Anna did. I attribute this to trying to keep up with her big sister! Daddy is convinced that she's going to be our little athlete. We'll see about that...
Not the cutest pic, but if you look really closely, you can see her two bottom teeth in all their glory!
Proof that she can stand. (Also, if her face looks wet, it's because it's probably covered in snot. Gross, I know. We have literally spent the entire winter with someone in our house with some kind of illness from Thanksgiving on. From ear infections to stomach bugs to the flu. We are so over winter!)
A parting shot. I just love the big grin Anna is wearing in the background. Actually, it looks like she's wearing the grin and not much else!

No comments:
Post a Comment