Our weekend began with a trip to the Louisville Zoo. We were so lucky to have such beautiful, warm weather in February!
Strolling along with Poppy after checking out the rhinos.
Taking a break in the stroller.
Posing in front of the fluting flamingos. (Those of you with small children who have read Polar Bear, Polar Bear eight million times like I have will get that!)
Up close and personal with a peacock.
Really up close and personal with an orangutan. I'm not sure which one of us was on exhibit here!
Anna loved seeing all the "horseys" in downtown Louisville (and, of course, had a crying fit when we had to leave them.)
Here's a family shot in front of the world's largest bat at the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory. The last time Paul and I stood here I was about 6 months pregnant with Anna!
Next, we visited the Louisville Science Center where Anna had a great time making a mess at the water table.
Building something spectacular with MeMe.
Bubbles!
The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep...
Right before Daddy hurled her down the slide on her own. She landed flat on her back at the bottom and lay there stunned for a few minutes. Luckily, she was able to shake it off!



Love her pigtails! Had to laugh at the image of Paul hurling her down the slide!
ReplyDelete