Anna's kindergarten class put on a Thanksgiving play the week before Thanksgiving. She was a pilgrim. It was fun that she got to stand next to our buddy Ben.
Everyone in the class told part of the story of the first Thanksgiving with several cute songs mixed in.
Here's Anna reciting her big line that we had been practicing for weeks: "It all started with the king of England. He wouldn't let us have our own religion." (I don't think I'll ever forget it!)
After the play, there was a Thanksgiving feast. It was pretty darn good! Anna transformed from a pilgrim into the the Native American "Singing Dove."
We spent Thanksgiving Day at Aunt Cookie's lake house on Lake Logan Martin. It was cold!!
Here are two little turkeys I'm thankful for!
Anna & Sara
Thankful for Grandmama too! (Actually, Sara reported that she was thankful for "gummies" and "rice and beans." Whatever.)
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment