Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Patch 2012

 It's the 4th Annual Pumpkin Patch field trip with the Mitchell and DuMontier families!

 And what pumpkin patch would be complete without inflatables?

 Anna decided that she would take on the giant inflatable slide all alone this year.  There was no talking her out of it (and I tried!)

 Made it to the top without incident.

 Uh-oh.  Ben has arrived, but Anna's just sitting there wondering what she's gotten herself into...

 There goes Ben!  There sits Anna.

 And this is what I like to call The Great Rescue of 2012.  I'm not going to say, "I told you so," but...
  
 Sara enjoying the day in the Bjorn.

 Pony ride!



 A tractor/train ride with the DuMontier boys.

 Our little family on the hayride to the actual pumpkin patch.

 Found one!

 Hamming it up for the camera.  She knows she's cute.




 Playing in the haystacks.

Dad and Sara waiting patiently.

Pooped out at the end of a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment