Sunday, May 1, 2011

Girls' Weekend in Destin


 At the beginning of April, Anna took her first Annual Girls' Beach Trip.  This is something I have been doing with my mom, aunt, and sister since I was a little girl (although we've been on a little bit of a hiatus the past couple of years).  Although the weather was less than ideal, we still had a good time.  Here are some really cute pictures of Anna that Aunt Lauren took and edited (as you can see from her signature on all the photos!) 














3 comments:

  1. Those are great! I love the one walking down the pier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great photos, and she is so CUTE! My favorite might be the one where she's rinsing off her feet! Love it. Looks like she enjoyed the beach...my two have not particularly loved the sand lately, I hope that changes by Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren should do this professionally! She can come to my house any time. THese are wonderful! I love the one washing the feet. That is so artistic.

    ReplyDelete